Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today, I'm going to start off with a Josh story....

It's a weekend morning, and Josh, Scot, and I are watching Spongebob in bed.  Josh says, "Mommy, smell my face!" (which makes me giggle because of Elliot in the Morning).  Josh says, "Does it smell delicious?!"  I say, "yes!"  Then he asks me to smell his mustache (his chin), his belly, his hands "Do they smell good?  Are they delicious?"  THEN..."Smell my PETER!" (which is his PENIS!).  At that point, Scot and I crack up laughing and Josh says, "Is that SILLY?!"  Oh, Josh...

Josh had preschool again today.  We have to take them to the bathroom before we bring them to their classrooms.  Josh peed (yay), but I had to bribe him to wash his hands.  He doesn't like to use soap--WHY?!  AND...I find out today that a case of MRSA has already been reported at his preschool.  :-/  
Josh had a great day...and it obviously wore him out, because here's a picture of him taken at 2:30!!!!










Here's Joshy's first preschool project from last Thursday.  :-)



While Tim was at school and Josh was at preschool, Daniel and I made Watermelon Rind Pickles (3 jars) and Dilly Beans (5 jars).  I was also able to clean a bit.  I had to change the sheets on our bed because Josh got cracker crumbs all over it.  Last night was not a comfortable sleep...






 








SPEAKING OF SLEEP....DANIEL ONLY WOKE UP ONCE LAST NIGHT!  I didn't know what to do with myself, but man....I was soooo engorged this morning!!!!  But, hey...I'll take that with some more sleep any day!  :-)
Dan the Man in his swing!  Thanks, Daniel for a great night sleep!  Can you do it again tonight?!  :-)



2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. I'll see you soon for some of those dilly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, Pam! I'm so jealous you made dilly beans, I must do that sometime! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete