Saturday, September 17, 2011

Down by ONE!
As any new mom will learn, weight gain comes with pregnancy.  With Tim, I gained 40 pounds, Joshua, I gained 60, and with Daniel, I gained about 65.  I hit a plateau for about 3-4 weeks.  It's very frustrating when you are working out EVERY day (and I'm talking about a 30-60 minute work out--EVERY DAY) and there is NO CHANGE on the scale.  Well, I FINALLY saw a change yesterday--down another 4 pounds!!!!  I am also happy to report that I went down a pant size!!!!  SO....19 more pounds to go and 2 more pant sizes to get where I need/want to be!  WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

My workout routine consists of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3 (that's where I really started seeing an improvement) and then I try to do 30 minutes on the elliptical on top of that.  I haven't done much with the elliptical this week because Scot moved it to the basement....but after the busy day today (I doubt I'll get a work out in), I should be able to get back in my groove.

I also tend to eat either a flat bread bagel for breakfast with whipped cream cheese or an egg white flatbread sammy from Dunkin Donuts.  I do lean cuisine for lunch and whatever I make for dinner (that tends to be healthy with plenty of veggies and fruit).  :-)

And to end on a Joshy note (because all 3 year olds are hilarious)....
The other day, Josh sat on the potty to go pee pee.  As all little boys do, and as many hubbys have told you, after peeing, there is usually a drop or two left on the private area (which is why men "shake" it after using the restroom so their underwear doesn't get wet).  Anyway....we found out what Josh does.  He uses his finger to get the drop off and then wipes it on his shirt!  GROSS!!!!!!!

Next Josh story--this JUST happened.  Tim had some friends come over to ask him to play.  Josh decides to go outside and pee on the grass....IN THE FRONT YARD AND IN FRONT OF TIMMY'S FRIENDS!  I am SHAKING MY HEAD right now as we speak!  Oh, Josh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment