Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Fun--Berry Style

Wow--we have been BUSY!!! Since March (my last post), we celebrated Easter with the Berry family and the Bartlett family.  It was nice to have everyone together and we were able to celebrate Josh's 4th birthday along with my Grandma's birthday.  They share their special day on April 15th.

The Berry Boys on Easter Sunday
Josh then had his first "big" birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese with all of his friends--many from preschool and some older friends.  He was beside himself!!!!
Josh at his 4th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese

Josh finished his 3 year old preschool and Timmy finished up first grade.


Me and Josh
Timmy's last day of first grade

I've been busy crocheting.  I have crocheted two afghans and am currently working on Christmas gifts.

My first crochet project

Timmy and Danny celebrated their 7th and 1st birthdays.  We celebrated in Culpeper and Danny loved his first taste of cake. 


Danny enjoying his first piece of cake
Timmy enjoying his birthday cake after his awesome bday dinner made by Nana--including all of his favorites: shrimp, corn, and much more!


Scot took the older boys fishing and I know it will be something Timmy and Josh never forget.  His brother, Jay has a boat and Jay brought James (my nephew, their cousin) along.  It was a great day for some Berry Boy bonding!!!

Both Josh and Timmy took turns driving the boat.


As always, Timmy and Danny's birthday means Memorial Day Weekend, which means TIME FOR THE POOL TO OPEN!  All three boys have enjoyed many days at the pool and it's only mid-June!!!!

Daddy, Josh, and Danny

Other than that, I think I've finally gotten the hang of this stay-at-home mom thing.  Now, if I could just loose these 15 pounds.....


I feel sorry for my kids.  Really...with me being this goofy, do they stand a chance?  I'm embarrassed for them!

 I've been wanting to take the kids to the Tire Park in Thurmont for YEARS--literally since Timmy was 4.  We finally made it over there on Thursday with Nana.  It was a fun day for all--Tim and Josh didn't want to leave!










 I'm looking forward to more fun in the sun.  We've got several things on our "to do list" this summer!  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment