Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For Mom's

In my journey to become a Stay-At-Home-Mom, I have found many valuable resources.  I thought I'd give POOP a rest and dedicate my blog to them.  I hope you find these helpful.  Give them a try--they make life a heck of a lot easier!!!

1.  From Mom 2 Mom: 
This Stay-At-Home-Mama  (Alissa Zaal) of two beautiful daughters researches to find AMAZING deals in Frederick and Montgomery Counties.  It has been SO NICE to click on her blog to find CHEAP and FREE things to do with my boys.  She also has a Facebook page you can "like."  She gives away various freebies on occasion (another big one coming up since she reached 200 fans!), so why not "like" her page so you can become a winner?  (WE ALL LIKE FREE, RIGHT?!)

2.  The Deep Covered Baker:

Pampered Chef rocks my world.  It always has.  It always will.  Recently, however, a mom introduced me to THE DEEP COVERED BAKER.  I was excited because I needed a new baker for my casseroles.  Little did I know that this baker was going to change my life.  YOU CAN USE THIS STONEWARE BAKER IN THE MICROWAVE. 

So...this evening, I tried it out for the very first time and I'm excited to tell you that I made shrimp and sausage paella simply by adding ingredients and pressing a button on the microwave.  THIS was the final product: 
YUM!!!!  Check out Kate Ten Eyck Lynch's website!  http://www.pamperedchef.biz/katelynch?page=home







3.  Kimtown Photography:  I love meeting new people....and one lovely lady I recently met is an incredibly talented photographer.  Not only can I NOT WAIT to get head-shots done by her, but I am also looking forward to taking a photography class from her in the near future.  She teachers AND she is a true artist. 

Check out her page to see her amazing work and check frequently for any upcoming specials.

I also have to let you know that Kimtown Photography works with Shoots for a Cure.  Shoots for a Cure is a charitable organization that supports individuals that have been touched by cancer.  What an amazing organization with a fantastic message!!!!!

Kim even volunteered to take pictures of our before/after Mary Kay Makeup Session.  Check out these before and after pictures of the beautiful, Christy Reise!!!

 AMAZING!  So--if you need Mary Kay, contact me (www.marykay.com/jenniferberry14), if you need amazing pictures, contact Kim!  http://kimtown.com/photography/

I hope you find these resources as helpful as I have!!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment