Monday, January 13, 2014

The Only Thing Worse Than Puke...

As many of you know, we have always had difficulty with Danny when it comes to bed time.  No matter what, he always ends up in bed with us--usually around 1 a.m.  Well, since Scot has been gone, I've been really lenient with Dan's sleeping arrangement and I just allow him to sleep in my bed (whatever--don't judge).  Well, all has been going fine until this morning.  At 4:00 a.m., I hear a strange noise and wake up to find Danny throwing up all over himself and the bed.  I quickly sit him up and put a bowl in front of him and catch the remaining puke.  Phew.  Then, I throw him in the tub because he's covered in barf.  After he's clean, I sit him on the floor in a pull-up and a towel while I strip the bed and remake it.

What could be worse than having this surprise wake-up call?

...Looking over to see your cat licking up the remaining puke from the puke bowl.  My stomach has been turning ALL DAY with the image.

Again--I couldn't make up these stories if I tried.  What next adventure will the Berry Boys have?  Hopefully the next one is less gross....

No comments:

Post a Comment