Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Me???

I decided to bring some new things into this new year--including starting a housekeeping binder and tackling the Pinterest 2012 declutter challenge.  So far, so good.

We rearranged the kitchen and I decluttered the cabinets.  Today's task is cleaning out the spices and throwing out any expired ones.  :-)

Decluttered Kitchen Cabinets!
We rearranged the Kitchen--it's very cozy now!













Timmy FINALLY lost his first tooth (I never thought it would happen!).  January 3rd, Tim lost one of his bottom teeth at dinner.  Later that night, the other one came out....TWO in one day!  The tooth fairy visited and gave him FIVE dollars.  I'm thinking it was a bonus for losing his first tooth and an extra bit for losing two in one day.  It saves her a trip that way, right?!  ;-)

Timmy after losing his first tooth.
Timmy after losing his second tooth!



















This is a new year, so I decided to tackle some new projects.  I made chalkboard mats for the first time--two for the boys and I'll give one away as a gift.  I also made my own pattern and made a satchel for my iPad.


Chalkboard Mat--drawing courtesy of Tim
iPad Satchel :-)

I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start!  I keep counting my blessings for my wonderful husband, amazing kids, fabulous parents, and of course my best friend, my sissy (Pam).

Josh and his Christmas Tree
Tim and his Christmas Tree





Brotherly Love <3
Daddy and Danny  :-)
































Love to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment